Monday, March 21, 2011

Snippets of Life

Yes, it has only been two months since my last post this time!

But oh how much can happen in two months time...


For anyone that has lost touch with me for a bit here is the down low on what you have missed..

good subbing stories from CHS
the opportunity to see my little sisters play high school basketball together
wildly blessed wedding
new last name
lots and lots of boxes...packed and unpacked
a new home (for me)
adjusting to living in Western Kansas
adjusting to a slower paced life without meetings and homework all the time
the first time in a long time where I don't know many people where I am
the want to be a teacher, but no current job opportunities in the area
trying to pry open the creative part of my brain....to decorate our house
day trip and great conversation with the mom-in-law
two weekend trips to see people that mean a lot to me
the settling thought that things will never been the same again
the joy of creating new friendships
excitement for what God has in store for me


Pictures to come soon I promise!

Peace and love,
TS


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good subbing stories? Hmmm...I'll have to remember to ask about those. Glad to hear that married life is treating you especially well.

    ReplyDelete